Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Blowing Candles, Ferhad!


Assalammualaikum,

Yesterday, we had celebrated Ferhad's 10th birthday. mama invited some of his friends to share his joy together. And so, he got many presents and everyone was served with KFC, a delicious cake ever, some sweets and desserts and for sure there are various drinks. 






Well i dint help much i guess. i do actually. i helped my mom to served all these foods.Then, i had a chit chat with my friends. After we had our dinner, we rode a fixie. oh gosh. its creepy, i tell you! i don't even know how to handle it. Luckily, the fixie that i borrowed from my brother's friend has a brake, so i manage to balance myself. What a day.

This is my mood last night :



Again, happy birthday adik. May your wishes come true. Have a great June :*

Hugs and Kisses,
Jennifer Kardashian.